Registrants will be entered into a prize draw for a free loyalty clinic for their clients
“When it’s over, companies will be judged by what they did during the ‘war’, how they treated their employees, suppliers and customers, by who shared and who hoarded.”
Mark Carney, former Bank of England governor
The foundations of customer loyalty – trust and confidence – are being put to the test by the current global crisis. Keeping existing customers has never been more important and represents a challenge for all businesses, from the smallest family business to the large multi-national.
With all our lives now inextricably linked to the digital world because of the pandemic, it’s no longer just about offering the best price or the best service. The focus is now on delivering meaningful customer experiences and deeper relationships and new research in the B2B space suggests that 80% of clients ‘buy’ when a firm gets these things right.
In this deep-dive webinar, specialists from both sides of the pond will discuss new approaches to loyalty and how they can be made to work to advantage in the accounting environment. There will also be tips that can be passed onto clients to help them retain customers in the challenging months ahead.
- Mark Maclure. Mark is a founding director of specialist loyalty agency, Stream and has over 25 years’ experience in the world of loyalty, engagement and digital communications
- Geni Whitehouse – CPA and named as of the top 100 most influential people in Accounting by Accounting Today and author of “How to Make a Boring Subject Interesting: 52 ways even a nerd can be heard”
- Host, Dan Richards, Business Development Director, MyFirmsApp
You will learn about:
- The importance of building loyalty to a brand
- Ways to implement loyalty in accounting firms
- How loyalty can become a tangible asset on a balance sheet
- Tips on how to start a loyalty programme from scratch
Register for the webinar below
Win a Loyalty clinic for your clients
10 accounting firms will have the chance to win their own 45 minute loyalty clinic hosted by Mark Maclure with the option to invite up to 5 clients who they think would benefit from learning more about customer loyalty and how it could benefit their businesses.